Saturday, July 10, 2010

Am I the only one on Earth who finds them similar????



So...I was watching the Uruguay vs. Netherlands match - which Uruguay SHOULD'VE WON, 'cause the second goal was offside, and Forlan's goal wasn't lucky, well not more lucky than Van Bronckhorst's...
Anyway, back to the REAL point. So I noticed that jersey 10 had hair similar to Dougie Poynter from McFLY's. I didn't know it was the famed (well, quite) Diego Forlan then, but when he did turn around, well, there was SOMETHING...





Well, that's Dougie (duh!)




And that's Forlan.

Okay, admitted, Dougie's better looking, but am I the only person on Earth who sees this similarity???? Methinks it's the hair with the jawline....

Can't be. There must be other people out there.

But there's SOMETHING! Even a little thing....eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment